If you want to post images from your Flickr account, here’s how:
1. First, make sure you a registered author of the blog with a user ID and password (You can get this by emailing me at dave [dot] gray [at] gmail [dot] com, or you can register as a user and let me know to upgrade your status to author.
2. Go to the Flickr blog setup page here and click “add a blog.”
3) Under “What kind of blog do you have?” choose “WordPress blog.”
4. In the “API endpoint” field, type http://marksandmeaning.com/xmlrpc.php
5. Type your user ID and password in the appropriate fields. On the next screen confirm your details.
6. Click to create a custom template. Choose “500px, on its own line.”
7. Click the “Customize” button.
8. In the customize field, delete the text and paste this html in as a replacement:
0 Comments »
No comments yet.